Founded by Beta Textiles Co., Limited (BTEXCO), Athletik Clothing Inc. is a specialized Vertically Integrated OEM manufacturer and Exporter of flatlock underwear, sportswear and outdoor clothing with production facilities in China.
The Company has successfully exported to many countries such as UK, US, Canada, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, German and France etc. The company has produced directly or indirectly for many global brands including Point Zero, Digital Clothing, Point Zero, BRP, Alizee, Action, Halti, Cooper MVP, Spalding, Newbody, Work-n-Sport, Terramar, Ullmax, Brekka, Choko Design, Dakota, Winchester, Bobux, Sportek, Chlorophylle, Windriver,New Balance, Superdry, Sainsbury, Bodyglove, Rhonisch, Intersports, New Balance, Superdry, Kuhl, TOG 24, and Surfanic etc.
- Production capacity: 5,000,000 pcs per year;
- Strength: research and development;
- Located in the knitting production center of China;
- All sewing machines are Yamato flatlock lock sewing machines;
- Annual Sales: 23 million USD (2017)
Athletik Clothing Inc. also specializes in the production and exportation of new and performance fabrics and finished garments with performance fabrics including:-
- Merino Wool fabric;
- Polypropylene fabric;
- Bamboo and bamboo nano-silver fabric;
- Nylon/spandex, polyester/spandex fabric;
- Recycled polyester/nylon fabric and
- other circular knitted and tricot fabrics.
By working with a great variety of yarn producers home and abroad, Athletik Clothing Inc. is strong in the development and production of fabric, even finished garment, according to Buyer specified yarns and fibers.
The Company is the licensed manufacturer of:
• Garment with X-odor wicking and antimicrobial fabrics from Taiwan;
• Outlast climate control fabrics;
• X-static nano-silver fabrics; and
• Dri-release fabrics etc.
To provide full package solutions in fabric and flatlock garments to overseas sewing mills, underwear, sportswear and outdoor apparel importers, wholesalers, distributors and traders.
Athletlik Clothing Inc. Limited mills are audited for: